|Photography Instruction & Classes
Want to learn how to use your digital camera?
Sally gives digital photography classes throughout the Hudson Valley.
She specializes in demystifying technical issues and conveying the subject matter in easy to understand, plain language.
Private or group classes are available. Classes focus on practical hands on use of your camera. Whether a business or individual, Sally will custom tailor the instruction to meet your specific needs.
Classes can include any or all of the following:
• How to operate and get the most from your digital camera.
• Picture composition and lighting.
• Basic, intermediate, or advanced photographic techniques.
• Transferring pictures from your camera or memory card to your computer.
• Putting your pictures on a CD.
• Printing your pictures.
• How to email your pictures.
• Working with photographic programs such as Photoshop.
For more information, call Sally at 914-474-5530 or email her at SDelmerico@mail.com.
Some of the locations where Sally has taught her digital photography classes:
• Butterfield Memorial Library
• Catskill Library
• East Fishkill Library
• Esopus Library
• Grinnell Library
• Hunter Library
• Kent Library
• LaGrange Library
• Pawling Library
• Dutchess County BOCES